We are a privately held, Texas Real Estate investment company. As a private investor we have the experience and capital to pursue and close on the purchase of loans secured by real estate. We are principles, not brokers.
- We purchase 1st lien residential and commercial mortgage loans.
- We originate 1st lien commercial loans on sf homes, lots, land, commercial bldgs and other small commercial properties.
- We purchase distressed mortgage backed securities, subprime loans, scratch and dent loans and seller carried back notes.
- We make private money or hard money loans secured by commercial or investment real estate.
- We offer competitive bids for non-performing and performing mortgages or portfolios.
- We make quick decisions, usually within 1 week…
P.O. Box 161775, Austin, Texas 78716
The material on this web site covers a variety of topics on commercial real estate lending and note purchasing and is for informational purposes only. This information is inherently limited in scope, may change without notice, and does not contain all of the applicable terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions of the products and services described herein. This company makes no commitment to lend by accepting an application or no commitment to purchase a note by accepting information about that specific note or pool of notes. Any correspondence is confidential and may not be shared with other private money lenders, banking institutions, or note buyers without the prior written consent of consent of Rhardy Loans. Any commercial loan or purchase of an existing note or loan is subject to various terms and requirements not stated herein. The terms of any offer to lend or offer to purchase are subject to change in this companies absolute discretion. THIS IS A NON-BINDING SUBMISSION SHOULD YOU ELECT TO SUBMIT INFORMATION FOR OUR REVIEW. If you are a note broker or commercial mortgage broker you may submit commercial loans to us for consideration or consumer and commercial loans for purchase only. However, you are not an agent of our company and have no right to represent us.